Website Initial Sketches/Ideas

After researching about websites I have came up with a rough idea of how I want my website to look like. Here are some rough sketches of how some of the pages will look like. 

For the home page, I would like the artist's name 'Matilda Childs' to be at the top in a bold san serif font so it stands out. This will also be like a 'title' that shows up on every single page acting as a logo for the artist. Instead of using one image of the artist I wanted to use a series of images and for each one of those images I would like it to link to a page.


These are more sketches of what the other pages will roughly look like - e.g. how things are laid out and what kind of features will be on each pages like the music page includes a Youtube video/music player or the store page having a cart and options for each merchandises displayed.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment