Digipak - Final Front Album Cover

This is the final version and I've chose to use a softer colour scheme for the album cover. I wanted the colours to match the colour scheme of the music video therefore I used pastel colours. Firstly, I made the background of the photo lighter and increased the contrast of her. I then pasted on some of the balloons again so the cover is not so white. Since there is a lack of yellow therefore I used a pastel yellow colour for the title with her name in black to make it stand out. I also applied the technique of duplicating some parts of the image to make it stand out that I learned from creating my second practise cover. I like this version better than the first and second one because I think it makes her seem much happier, which is what she is supposed to be like - matching the theme. I also think this cover work very well with a cut out album casing that allows either her name or her face to show through the front.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment