Digipak Templates

I went on Disk Wizard to get a 6 panel template for my design. Although the template is correct but it only came in a PDF version so I needed to input all the information again on Photoshop and create a new template there.
 
 
After searching around I have found another website called Disk Makers which also have the same kind of templates. The templates come in all different kind of Adobe designing software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and others which made it easier when designing.

 
I wasn't sure which one I wanted to use yet so I downloaded both the 4 panel and 6 panel just in case. If I have more photos to include in my digipak then I'll use the 6 panel but if 6 panel is not needed then a 4 panel digipak will also be good.  
 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment